www.lysana.com

29.1.13

Winging It







































Topshop Leather/Army Jacket, Alexander Wang Singlet/ Cheap Monday Jeans/ Zara Boots/ Le Specs Sunglasses/ Micael Kors Watch/ Spell Gypsy Designs Necklace




Sometimes Melbourne doesn't know how to make up its mind, one minute we are melting because its so hot, the next I'm digging out my jackets, scarves and gloves. The next few days are not going to be very 'summery' at all so I have opted to wear the most versatile jacket I could find, added my wardrobe staple 'black jeans', a simple tank (just incase it gets hot, you never know in melbourne!!) and a pair of boots. I thought I would let my boots do the talking for this outfit and keep the rest pretty simple.

                                                                       xx


2 comments:

  1. I saw your look in lookbook and decided to check your blog :D
    I totally love your style !
    Its awesome !

    Your new follower
    Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ....! you are looking awesome i realy love leather jacket style....

    ReplyDelete