www.lysana.com

20.11.12

Game On









One Teaspoon Muscle Tee/ Hello Parry Ruche Split Jersey Maxi/ Isabel Marant Boots/ Mimco Across Body Bag



HOORAY! the sun is finally shining in Melbourne and I can get out of my heavy winter jumpers and layering and throw myself into my many amazing and quite extensive collection of muscle tee's. I have been amassing this collection for awhile now, looking for old school vintage pieces everywhere, think Ramones, Nirvana, Guns N Roses, Rolling Stones etc, to pair with my shorts, leather leggings and skirts
I have definitely cemented my look of 'dirty grunge' and am going to keep this look going through summer as I feel it represents my personality and style perfectly and I'm convinced  pretty/girly does not have my name in it!!

This Hello Parry skirt was a complete random find when researching for new online boutiques. I almost fell off my chair when I found it and all the other amazing pieces on this website, it is now saved into my 'favourites' list and is definitely worth checking out.  (HELLO PARRY)

I have got to tell you all that I am so happy as the dreary, winter, rainy days which have been going on FOREVER in Melbourne are ALMOST over and I can ALMOST  peel the many layers off that become the "Melbourne Staple" and soak up the sunny days and warm balmy nights.

                                                               Happy Days xx 


2 comments:

  1. Your dress is gorgeous!! You look so nice.


    By
    Little Mascot
    online fashion deals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was a entertainment account it.
    Look advanced to far brought agreeable from you!

    Vanessa
    What trends in fashion today

    ReplyDelete