www.lysana.com

13.6.12

Denim Blues




































Asos Black Skinnies/ Sportsgirl Denim Shirt/ Tony Bianco 'Alexa' Boots/ Bvlgari Rose Gold ceramic ring/ Swatch Watch


Denim is a natural staple in anyone's wardrobe, its like a good basic black/white top it can be paired with just about anything for summer or winter. I have to say I haven't played around with the double denim look, but I think my next shoot i'm going to pair my new ripped boyfriend jeans with this denim shirt. Stay on the lookout for it and till then get out there and get yourself a demin/chambray shirt and start mixing it into your wardrobe

                                                                         xx


Look for me on Instagram  @misslisao

4 comments:

  1. Can't really go wrong with a denim shirt, as it's so simple to wear, and like you said, it goes pretty much with anything. Looking forward to see your next look :)

    Dylan

    http://dylanisrestless.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, can't wait to see your next look!You're so edgy and fashion forward. Simply Stunning.

    <3 Kendyl
    www.boutine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looks but if you stay with Oakley Sunglasses it may be look too nice hope you will do it in your next look.
    Thanks for sharing...




    Oakley Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete