www.lysana.com

19.12.11

Sunshine Christmas




































Sportsgirl tee/Dont Ask Amanda Skirt/ Sportsgirl Wedges/ Mink Pink Save Ferris Sunglasses/ Due Punti Ring (Black)/ 
Sportsgirl Cross ring/ House of Harlow gold ring

Meeting up with the girls for some festive drinks before the week gets crazy, I decided to wear something a little girly. It was a fairly warm night in Melbourne, but I really wanted to wear my long black maxi skirt, so i resorted to tying it up to make it a little shorter, hence cooler! I bought this Sportsgirl tee earlier in the week and thought it would look cute tucked in, put some wedges on to finish the look so I would be polished  for the rest of the  night, incase we kicked on and visited the endless bars that were surrounding us  ;)

I am really looking forward to xmas time at home to spend time with the family and also because  I know there is a special Marc Jacobs present under the tree for me which I am dying to open.... pics up soon!! :) Also I wanted to wish you all a wonderful xmas and thank you for the support and love during the year  

                                                       xx

1 comment:

  1. Fashion keeps on changing with every passing day and we spend huge amounts in following the same. The pics are great and the girl looks simply outstanding in her black skirt and white shirt.

    ReplyDelete