www.lysana.com

29.12.11

Shoulda Played it Cooler






Sportsgirl Yellow Clutch/ Marc Jacobs Bag/ ZARA Glitter Flats/ Bottega Veneta Parfum


Christmas is over for another year.....sigh! I love gift giving AND receiving  ;)
I have posted a pic of my fabulous Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Pouchette that I received for xmas....loving how versatile it is, I can pop all the essentials in and not have to worry about lugging a big carry all around (although I do love my oversize bags...better for winter though!)

While I was just away in Bali I purchased a beautiful white and grey maxi dress, so floaty and effortless, will be pairing these with my cute asos tan sandals. I know I have wardrobe 'blanks' all the time, where I stare at my clothes hanging up, proclaiming "i have nothing to wear" , we ALL do! So my advice is by a few cute maxi dresses and pair them with sandals or wedges for a quick 'savior'  when in dire straits...


xx

4 comments:

  1. Black is my absolute favourite too. I think it is the best colour amongst all. I just believe it makes a person more intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress and shoes will be a perfect match. WHite maxi and silver shoes is a good combination. Its simple elegant and casual wear and god for a day party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post! This post gives truly quality information. I find that this post is really amazing. Thank you for this brief explanation and very nice information. hope to see you again. This is interesting game sims 4 skill cheats with a lots mermazing stories about the island life

    ReplyDelete